The Entersphere and the kiwifar.ms subforum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Entersphere and the kiwifar.ms subforum.

Post by NZ Drow on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 am

So, just in case it wasn't clear from the conversations, as of right now regardless of whether or not our subforum sticks, it's pretty likely that we're going to be centered here from here on out.

This is mostly because of the chatbox's silly bullshit and (successful) attempts at trolling the lot of you, but it's also because as of late the mods appear to also be getting in on the action, particularly Melchett.
Shitty screencaps by me, as you saw before:

With all this in mind, we will most likely not be getting our subforum, and even if we do, we most likely will not be keeping it. And, while I really don't want to move off of kiwifar.ms, the fact that mods are seemingly encouraging and engaging in the weenery and sperginess is a pretty good sign that we're not wanted, or particularly welcome regardless of the situation.

So, barring some amazing circumstances here, welcome to the new Enter forum. Hopefully it will go better than the last one, and with more control over the community and segregation of specific topics, hopefully the quality of discussions and such will improve.

Admin

Ratings : -27

View user profile http://cheersfromquesnel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Entersphere and the kiwifar.ms subforum.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:26 am

I wish this had been a thing right after the Enter thread got locked and just immediately going over to this website setup to cut down on all the silly drama that happened. And it's not just there that I've seen the guy's topics get blown up.

Over at another forum, there was an Enter discussion thread that lasted like 55 pages and that got locked because of all the constant fighting that took place.

Seems like Stancakes really got the most attention over at Kiwi Farms. Yikes! I got called a bad poster by one of them but I think my main problem was double posting and not knowing that their chat could see people post in topics in real time instantly so for a noob like me who had never posted at Kiwi Farms, it was easy for me not to be aware of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowDash on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:47 pm

K
shitsandgiggles76 wrote:I wish this had been a thing right after the Enter thread got locked and just immediately going over to this website setup to cut down on all the silly drama that happened. And it's not just there that I've seen the guy's topics get blown up.

Over at another forum, there was an Enter discussion thread that lasted like 55 pages and that got locked because of all the constant fighting that took place.

Seems like Stancakes really got the most attention over at Kiwi Farms. Yikes! I got called a bad poster by one of them but I think my main problem was double posting and not knowing that their chat could see people post in topics in real time instantly so for a noob like me who had never posted at Kiwi Farms, it was easy for me not to be aware of it.

Me too, I've only been there a week and I forgot about that rule, what's with their extreme hatred for accidently double posting? They need to calm down if they were genuinely as upset as they act like they were

Pronouns: troll/troll/trollself

RainbowDash

Ratings : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowDash on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Embarassed  Oops, I left caps on by accident, sorry

RainbowDash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pea Cocks on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Like I told Stan:
Spergs who sperg about spergs sperging about spergs who sperg about spergs.

But back on topic, is this forum going to be linked on the wiki?
Pea Cocks

Ratings : -3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:41 pm

RainbowDash wrote:K
shitsandgiggles76 wrote:I wish this had been a thing right after the Enter thread got locked and just immediately going over to this website setup to cut down on all the silly drama that happened. And it's not just there that I've seen the guy's topics get blown up.

Me too, I've only been there a week and I forgot about that rule, what's with their extreme hatred for accidently double posting? They need to calm down if they were genuinely as upset as they act like they were

I think that she;s just a draconian mod. Double posting isn't good don't get me wrong but she called everyone else "speds" (retards) for doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:54 pm

I think it has to do more with how every time someone posts, people in the chatroom are notified about it. Remember those threads that exploded? They must have gotten a billion notifications from that and the double posts probably just added even moreso. I find it weird that they even have a chatroom that does that.

They probably wouldn't have given as much of a shit if that chat didn't have such a capability.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoWantsStancakes on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Agreed
WhoWantsStancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:21 pm

RainbowDash wrote:Embarassed  Oops, I left caps on by accident, sorry
Sorry if this comes off as rude, but you could have just edited the first post instead of making another poster right after.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoWantsStancakes on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:32 pm

I got bammed on Kiwi Farms :C

"You have been banned for the following reason: Underage Child. Kid needs to lay off this website and focus on having fun. Highschool/MiddleSchool is short and spending it mad on the Kiwi Farms would be a shame."
WhoWantsStancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NZ Drow on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:33 pm

The Warrior Of Cuteness. wrote:
Sorry if this comes off as rude, but you could have just edited the first post instead of making another poster right after.
Eh, I don't really give a fuck if people double post.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:36 pm

NZ Drow wrote:

Nether do I really,  I just point out it may have been better to just edit one post when you make a dumb mistake like leaving caps on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm

WhoWantsStancakes wrote:I got bammed on Kiwi Farms :C

"You have been banned for the following reason: Underage Child. Kid needs to lay off this website and focus on having fun. Highschool/MiddleSchool is short and spending it mad on the Kiwi Farms would be a shame."
They were at least nicer about the ban reason than they've been the entire time to you. Sorry to hear that.

Back to top Go down

Post by NZ Drow on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 pm

RIP.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KFC on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:03 pm

No offense, but you kinda deserved it. Underaged is one, but you also kinda attracted the Gravity Falls spergs. You were nice, but I think you rubbed the mods the wrong way.

Also, r.i.p. WWSC
KFC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Yeah. The admins there seemed like they weren't deal with the drama from the Enter subforum. nonetheless, sucks that you got banned.

the mobile version of this forum is quite primitive.  Good thing there's an option to change.

Back to top Go down

Post by NZ Drow on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Teddyy wrote:the mobile version of this forum is quite primitive.  Good thing there's an option to change.
This is part of why I like Forumotion. You have the option to browse the regular layout, even on mobile.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:16 pm

KFC wrote:

No offense, but you kinda deserved it. Underaged is one, but you also kinda attracted the Gravity Falls spergs. You were nice, but I think you rubbed the mods the wrong way.

Also, r.i.p. WWSC
Yeah, that's a biggie. While I am glad I missed out on the mess in question, you were at least a half-way decent of that lot. Still, the underage aspect is a big deal with most websites in general, so I'm not surprised in the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:24 am

Epic-Lars gets in on the KF drama and offers this.

https://archive.today/OlC8G

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoWantsStancakes on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 am

shitsandgiggles76 wrote:Epic-Lars gets in on the KF drama and offers this.

Lel.
WhoWantsStancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NZ Drow on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:20 am

shitsandgiggles76 wrote:Epic-Lars gets in on the KF drama and offers this.

Lars dropping some quality bait as always.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowDash on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
NZ Drow wrote:

Nether do I really,  I just point out it may have been better to just edit one post when you make a dumb mistake like leaving caps on.
I'm still getting used to how this forum works, and I don't find it rude at all like you asked earlier Wink 
and with the dumb mistakes, I do that a lot

RainbowDash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum