Ponyfag General

 :: Off Topic :: Media

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Pea Cocks wrote:It's getting another movie in 2017, I believe. Except this one is about actual ponies and not Colorful Abominations in High School.

It's stupid, I know.

It ain't deserved (and not just IMHO, either!). COLD. HARD. TRUTH. Dan Vs. deserved to last far longer than any toy-based show on this channel (that unfortunately includes Transformers: Prime - and I actually enjoyed that show; G.I. Joe Renegades, too. Still, however.....).

Not to mention having shows like this succeed sets a negative precedent for original ideas for cartoons being created over toy-sponsored BS. It's as scary as it sounds after awhile.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:20 pm

NZ Drow wrote:Silver Quill is autism incarnate, and I'm pretty damn sure he personifies everything wrong with pony fandom short of nerds only in it for the porn.
http://mlp-silver-quill.deviantart.com/

Just, what the fuck? Is that a fucking gryphon with a cutie mark?
You need to check out this guy too. The video I linked to is so cringeworthy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldenFox17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTZX6CBHChk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by RainbowDash on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:50 pm

ShokewIt ain't deserved (and not just IMHO, either!). COLD. HARD. TRUTH. Dan Vs. deserved to last far longer than any toy-based show on this channel (that unfortunately includes Transformers: Prime - and I actually enjoyed that show; G.I. Joe Renegades, too. Still, however.....). wrote:
Not to mention having shows like this succeed sets a negative precedent for original ideas for cartoons being created over toy-sponsored BS. It's as scary as it sounds after awhile.
I heard somewhere that Dan vs got picked up after the hub broke up, I think it would have been way better if it was on adult swim or something, because then they wouldn't need to keep it PG13, and can make all the crude jokes they wish

_________________

Pronouns: troll/troll/trollself

avatar
RainbowDash

Posts : 16
Ratings : 0
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Pea Cocks on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:04 pm

shitsandgiggles76 wrote:You need to check out this guy too. The video I linked to is so cringeworthy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldenFox17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTZX6CBHChk

Those are by far the shittiest pony OCs I've ever seen.
avatar
Pea Cocks

Posts : 32
Ratings : -3
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:17 pm

RainbowDash wrote:
ShokewIt ain't deserved (and not just IMHO, either!). COLD. HARD. TRUTH. Dan Vs. deserved to last far longer than any toy-based show on this channel (that unfortunately includes Transformers: Prime - and I actually enjoyed that show; G.I. Joe Renegades, too. Still, however.....). wrote:
Not to mention having shows like this succeed sets a negative precedent for original ideas for cartoons being created over toy-sponsored BS. It's as scary as it sounds after awhile.
I heard somewhere that Dan vs got picked up after the hub broke up, I think it would have been way better if it was on adult swim or something, because then they wouldn't need to keep it PG13, and can make all the crude jokes they wish

Too bad it wouldn't have been as awesome as it actually was not following the crowd and doing such BS, even if just IMHO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:28 pm

I can upload some of my pony artwork if you want me to. I also just drew this picture if you wanna check it out. http://nayolfa.deviantart.com/art/Purple-horse-with-lit-horn-in-dungeon-area-518287298

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 pm

And if you're ranting and raving about the MLP fanbase, that's dumb, because you can't change that, ponies are everywhere and you can't change that, hell, I draw a lot of pony pics like the one I just showed you, and despite what you guys may say, I'm not obsessed with the show just because I'm a brony. There are better shows anyways.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 am

Nayolfa wrote:And if you're ranting and raving about the MLP fanbase, that's dumb, because you can't change that, ponies are everywhere and you can't change that, hell, I draw a lot of pony pics like the one I just showed you, and despite what you guys may say, I'm not obsessed with the show just because I'm a brony. There are better shows anyways.

Sorry, m8 - but if you're a ponyfag - that still means YOU ARE OBSESSED, and there is no pulling yourself out of it. So stop lying to us.

And, BTW, no one wants to see your art here. We're here to bash this show, not salute it - your shit will not be as welcome here as you think, to tell the truth.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:51 am

Shokew wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:And if you're ranting and raving about the MLP fanbase, that's dumb, because you can't change that, ponies are everywhere and you can't change that, hell, I draw a lot of pony pics like the one I just showed you, and despite what you guys may say, I'm not obsessed with the show just because I'm a brony. There are better shows anyways.

Sorry, m8 - but if you're a ponyfag - that still means YOU ARE OBSESSED, and there is no pulling yourself out of it. So stop lying to us.

And, BTW, no one wants to see your art here. We're here to bash this show, not salute it - your shit will not be as welcome here as you think, to tell the truth.
Do you guys have anything better to do than bash bronies and MrEnter? Besides, I have to work on Growing Around's next script so you can trash MLP all you want, but that's pathetic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:20 am

Nayolfa wrote:
Shokew wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:And if you're ranting and raving about the MLP fanbase, that's dumb, because you can't change that, ponies are everywhere and you can't change that, hell, I draw a lot of pony pics like the one I just showed you, and despite what you guys may say, I'm not obsessed with the show just because I'm a brony. There are better shows anyways.

Sorry, m8 - but if you're a ponyfag - that still means YOU ARE OBSESSED, and there is no pulling yourself out of it. So stop lying to us.

And, BTW, no one wants to see your art here. We're here to bash this show, not salute it - your shit will not be as welcome here as you think, to tell the truth.
Do you guys have anything better to do than bash bronies and MrEnter? Besides, I have to work on Growing Around's next script so you can trash MLP all you want, but that's pathetic.

What's pathetic is that you're taking offense to us when you just should ignore us - or better yet, only listen to to those of us who give you good criticism, to be really honest. Too bad you're too butthurt and looking for trouble with people who don't like you for good reasons, m8.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Shokew wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:
Shokew wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:And if you're ranting and raving about the MLP fanbase, that's dumb, because you can't change that, ponies are everywhere and you can't change that, hell, I draw a lot of pony pics like the one I just showed you, and despite what you guys may say, I'm not obsessed with the show just because I'm a brony. There are better shows anyways.

Sorry, m8 - but if you're a ponyfag - that still means YOU ARE OBSESSED, and there is no pulling yourself out of it. So stop lying to us.

And, BTW, no one wants to see your art here. We're here to bash this show, not salute it - your shit will not be as welcome here as you think, to tell the truth.
Do you guys have anything better to do than bash bronies and MrEnter? Besides, I have to work on Growing Around's next script so you can trash MLP all you want, but that's pathetic.

What's pathetic is that you're taking offense to us when you just should ignore us - or better yet, only listen to to those of us who give you good criticism, to be really honest. Too bad you're too butthurt and looking for trouble with people who don't like you for good reasons, m8.
Can you give really good criticism then? No? I thought so, asshole.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by RainbowDash on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Can you give really good criticism then? No? I thought so, asshole.
You do know you need a good reputation online to get hired on Cartoon Network right? With swears like that you are lucky to ever get aired at all
also we don't really like your art, and your terrible at animal anatomy, especially horses. And you should work on human arms too, they always look mangled and creepy

_________________

Pronouns: troll/troll/trollself

avatar
RainbowDash

Posts : 16
Ratings : 0
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:40 pm

RainbowDash wrote:Can you give really good criticism then? No? I thought so, asshole.
You do know you need a good reputation online to get hired on Cartoon Network right? With swears like that you are lucky to ever get aired at all
also we don't really like your art, and your terrible at animal anatomy, especially horses. And you should work on human arms too, they always look mangled and creepy
I haven't done anything too bad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:45 pm

If anything, you're the guys with bad reputations because you dedicated your time to making an entire forum out of my friend.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by RainbowDash on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Nayolfa wrote:If anything, you're the guys with bad reputations because you dedicated your time to making an entire forum out of my friend.
But we aren't expecting a job at CN
and swearing is pretty bad for their standards, you gotta seem like a saint
I remember people on the adventure time comic book getting fired for swearing online
it dosnt even matter to them if you are in the right or wrong, they dont want any drama

_________________

Pronouns: troll/troll/trollself

avatar
RainbowDash

Posts : 16
Ratings : 0
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:06 pm

RainbowDash wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:If anything, you're the guys with bad reputations because you dedicated your time to making an entire forum out of my friend.
But we aren't expecting a job at CN
and swearing is pretty bad for their standards, you gotta seem like a saint
I remember people on the adventure time comic book getting fired for swearing online
it dosnt even matter to them if you are in the right or wrong, they dont want any drama
Those are fake and highly unrealistic. Besides I only swore at the one guy who was being an idiot to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by RainbowDash on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Nayolfa wrote:
RainbowDash wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:If anything, you're the guys with bad reputations because you dedicated your time to making an entire forum out of my friend.
But we aren't expecting a job at CN
and swearing is pretty bad for their standards, you gotta seem like a saint
I remember people on the adventure time comic book getting fired for swearing online
it dosnt even matter to them if you are in the right or wrong, they dont want any drama
Those are fake and highly unrealistic. Besides I only swore at the one guy who was being an idiot to me.
I was just being honest, I wanted to help you with your career and it is entirely realistic because if you work for a company, you represent them. That's basic knowledge

_________________

Pronouns: troll/troll/trollself

avatar
RainbowDash

Posts : 16
Ratings : 0
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 pm

RainbowDash wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:
RainbowDash wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:If anything, you're the guys with bad reputations because you dedicated your time to making an entire forum out of my friend.
But we aren't expecting a job at CN
and swearing is pretty bad for their standards, you gotta seem like a saint
I remember people on the adventure time comic book getting fired for swearing online
it dosnt even matter to them if you are in the right or wrong, they dont want any drama
Those are fake and highly unrealistic. Besides I only swore at the one guy who was being an idiot to me.
I was just being honest, I wanted to help you with your career and it is entirely realistic because if you work for a company, you represent them. That's basic knowledge
I'm with Enter, besides I write his scripts so we're a team and both have relatively good behavior. Besides I don't think they'd look at some low board most people haven't ever heard of.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by RainbowDash on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Nayolfa wrote:I'm with Enter, besides I write his scripts so we're a team and both have relatively good behavior. Besides I don't think they'd look at some low board most people haven't ever heard of.
Okay, I was just warning not to go overboard, sorry if I came off as a asshole

_________________

Pronouns: troll/troll/trollself

avatar
RainbowDash

Posts : 16
Ratings : 0
Join date : 2015-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 pm

RainbowDash wrote:
Nayolfa wrote:I'm with Enter, besides I write his scripts so we're a team and both have relatively good behavior. Besides I don't think they'd look at some low board most people haven't ever heard of.
Okay, I was just warning not to go overboard, sorry if I came off as a asshole
That's fine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ponyfag General

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Off Topic :: Media

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum